Battlefield 1942 on winex3 HowTo

hello, sry if this is a double posting. I did a little search but didnt found nothing. . even so, i thought on sharing this with my new linux friends. I really love this new spot i found on a casual google search, and i think i will be here for a while x) about the BF1942 this mini howto and TG forums, really helpe ...

Linux Games 157 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar19.webp

10 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-08-21
hello,

sry if this is a double posting. I did a little search but didnt found nothing.. even so, i thought on sharing this with my new linux friends. I really love this new spot i found on a casual google search, and i think i will be here for a while x)

about the BF1942
http://www.markzsmith.plus.com/bf1942_winex3_hotwo.html

this mini howto and TG forums, really helped me puting BF working and even do a little network play with my WinBox friends. The game its pretty stable, but harder you push the settings more difficult will be for you to play with it.

Sometimes tweaking the panel will make your sys so impossible to run that you need to shutdown the game. Since its kind frustanting rechek everything, please post what are the settings you are using, system specs, what patches, addons you could installed etc.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.